Your project will use some written or creative form (a blog, a filmed presentation, a pamphlet or squib, etc.) to make a polemical statement either for or against Religion (or, perhaps, taking both sides.)
Look through popular culture for examples: some of the recent anti-God movies; atheist publicity stunts; Christian rock groups; and much more beside are good sources of ideas.
- Groups of five or six will be set in tutorial on course week two.
- A written proposal, two pages maximum, is due in tutorial course week four: May 31st or amp; June 2nd.
- Information on how to write a proper proposal is available on the course website, at this address.
- Project grading will include the amount of effort put into the project. This is expected to be 20% of the course effort multiplied by the number of members in the group.
- The project is due in tutorial the August 9th or 11th.